Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tony Robbins: Why we do what we do, and how we can do it better

Anthony (Tony) Robbins

This is the man who changed my thinking pattern.  I never met him, never wrote to him directly.  Happened to grab a copy of his 'Mind Power' and perused it once without much understanding.  Yet, I felt a little tilt in my angle of seeing things and grasping their meanings in quite a different sense. Now I take pride in claiming to be an obdurate Positive Thinker.  Obdurate?  Yes, I mean obdurate.  You have already read my article on the power of obduracy.  (If not, please scroll down to April 30.)   Every word of my writings speak for it.

I am sanguine tens of thousands of people, like me, must have gone through incredible change simply after reading his powerful words.  See for yourself what Tony Robbins could do while he is on the stage.

I wish I had ever attended a single workshop conducted by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment